Blackberry and Morita Chili Sauce – Cielo Rojo
Sauce elaborated on a basis of blackberry and a touch of morita chili. It is a very versatile sauce that may accompany all kind of cheeses, salads –as a dressing—and even chicken or beef.
SUGGESTIONS FOR USE
- Pour over a piece of Brie or Camembert cheese (you can also use cream cheese) and introduce it in a convection oven or microwave for a few minutes. Serve with crackers or Melba toast.
- It’s exquisite with thin slices of duck magret or turkey.
- You can also prepare chicken, just place the pieces in the casserole and add a cup of Cielo Rojo sauce mixed with half cup of water. Cook covered for 30 minutes.
- For a special occasion, prepare a filet mignon with mushrooms and Cielo Rojo sauce.
- Sensational for green leaves salads!