Sauce made with the traditional pasilla chili and some condiments. It is a classic flavor of Mexican cuisine. Combines perfectly with cactus, vegetables, beef and pork.
- If you're in a hurry, or simply don't want to cook, prepare some delicious beef steaks in pasilla sauce. Place them in a saucepan, pour La Malinche Sauce over them, and let them cook for ten minutes on medium heat. Roll them up and add a slice of panela cheese, if you have it on hand.
- You can also make nopales (cactus) in pasilla sauce, either diced or whole. You can serve them with feta cheese.
- To give a different touch to mushroom soup, add a splash of La Malinche Sauce.
- For a spectacular breakfast, prepare some huevos rancheros or scrambled eggs and bathe them in this sauce. Serve them with refried beans.
- You can also prepare a baked pork loin, with potatoes and Ki’ Gourmet pasilla sauce.
Water, Pasilla Chili (12%), onion, garlic, salt, vegetable oil